- Page-Walker Art and History Center: "Let There Be Good
- January 6 - February 12
- Clayvoyant specializes in unique, handcrafted lamps that aim to please the eye with texture and boost the ambience of any home or office space in need. Each piece has
its own vibe, making the connection between the artist and audience a rewarding experience through these glowing works of art.
- The Cary Arts
Center: "The Freedom of Texture"
- June 2 - June 28; Artist's Reception on Friday, June 3 from 6-8PM.
- One of the most exciting aspects of clay is texture. The opportunity to play with both the physical and visual outcome of surface is extremely rewarding. Focusing
on the relationship between surface and the viewer, texture is intimate.
- Art-N-Soul Markets: "Uniting Hometown & Homemade"
- @ Mystic Farm &
Distillery - 1212 North Mineral Springs Road, Durham NC
- Saturday, March 5th from 12 - 4PM
- Saturday, May 7th from 12 - 4PM
- @ Amberly, West Cary - 737 Slash Pine Drive, Cary NC
- Sunday, April 3rd from 11AM - 3PM
- Sunday, May 1st from 11AM- 3PM
- @ Honeysuckle TeaHouse - 8871 Pickards Meadow Road, Chapel Hill NC
- Sunday, May 8th from 11AM - 3PM